Custom TinyMCE is a plugin for WordPress which allows you to select, deselect and rearrange buttons of the default TinyMCE editor of WordPress.
- Visual Customizing: In the plugin page, you can select, deselect and sort buttons in your way with Drag-And-Drop.
- More buttons: By default, TinyMCE has many buttons, but many of them has been disabled by WordPress! With this plugin, you can select them to appear in the post/page editor.
- Lightweight: The plugin uses jQuery, jQuery UI libraries, which have been included inside WordPress, and image from the WordPress, too. So you can see the plugin contains only ONE file.
Download and Install
Download Custom TinyMCE plugin
- Upload custom_tinymce.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Now you can choose and arrange TinyMCE in the Custom TinyMCE menu Options
If you like this plugin, please vote for it at the WordPress.org page.